Turn off system restore until you have been completely decontaminated:
1. Click Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> Windows Explorer.
2. Click the right mouse button on My Computer and click Properties.
3. Select the "System Restore".
4. Select "Turn off System Restore"
5. Press OK. You are prompted to confirm the action as they will delete all restore
points saved. Confirm by pressing YES.
Method for Win-Vista:
To enable or disable System Protection
1. To open System, click StartImmagine the Start button, click Control Panel, System
and Maintenance, and then click System.
2. In the left pane, click System Protection. Administrator permission required If
you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password
or provide confirmation.
3. To turn off System Protection for a hard disk, clear the checkbox next to the
disk, and then click OK.
clean junk files in the system
1. Download CCleaner from this address http://www.ccleaner.com
2. Flegg after installing all the boxes and press and press down after cleaning
scanning infected files
1.Download from these websites, the following programs:
avira antivir: http://www.free-av.com
2. Begin with the installation and subsequent updating of malwarebytes update it and
run it then click on deep scan to remove all end scan
3. Or uninstall your antivirus and installed avira antivir update it and run it do
a full scan scan order eliminated all
4. Or installed Prevx full scan and end scan does not find anything if you're in is
a little bit as if the program is a fee you will never clear the virus but at
least tells you that file and you delete them manually.
ANALYSIS FOURTH GENERAL CLEANING
1.Download the following program "Spybot" from this address
2. install it - run it and update it then click on full scan and end scan remove all
I hope I have been very helpful Shoot down all the trojan and many are crused
Please FOLLOW and JOIN to get update!
Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets